Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Tanks!

There are some nights of painting that seem like work. There are other that fly by, and you regret the fact that you have to stop for something as trivial as sleep. Tonight was the latter of the two. Tonight reminded me of why I like painting.

The Rhino is pretty much done. I need to do some little details on Sinkiller. It turns out that nine letters on that little piece of scroll on the sarcophohas are a bit much. I had some retries, but I got it. I was happy how the freehand turned out too. Simple, but pretty much what I was going for.

So we're pretty much down to details on the tanks at this point. I've been looking over the troops to try and find things I had missed, and I've found a few good ones.... like forgetting to paint the chapter symbol on the chaplain. Whoops. Also, everything will fit into one army case, so I will probably ship them separately to save money, assuming insuring only one box will save money.

1 comment:

James said...

Hey, they are looking awesome. In retrospect I should have suspected Sinkiller might have been a bit too much for that little scroll, but everything looks pretty sweet.