Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tanks A Lot

My wife was kind enough to supply the title of this post. I can take no blame... er, um credit.

More as the weekend continues. Hopefully the new dozer blades don't look too much like doors. The eagle on the one (again, Stef's idea) helps.

The Razorback guns are converted, but not painted. I used a magnet, so switch the cowling should be a little easier than the pin system I devised for my own. Oh, yeah... my own Razorback and Dread are out on the table. I'm not really sure why I put them in the picture.

3 comments:

James said...

First off, Tanks A Lot is freakin' awesome. I had a good chuckle. And your dozer blades actually look better then GWs. Those always looked more like chaos spikey bits to me then a dozer, so cool and thanks for the extra work on those.

Everything looks right. There is still another storm bolter to go on the Rhino, right? Only thing I noticed not on there yet.

Anyway,looking good!

Mike Howell said...

Yeah, I have expended every last vehicle storm bolter I own on these tanks. I'm going to have to modify a Dreadnought storm bolter for the Rhino, which I have like five of from a bitz bag I bought ages ago.

James said...

Hey, awesome.

Man, I'm sorry you've had to do all this extra conversion work. I never even knew that the most basic of options didn't come available on the sprues. Thanks a lot, though, for adding the extra dozer-blades and storm bolters. I really appreciate it from the center of my gamer heart.